中英惯用短语:
  •   你不应该使用高速挡.   You shouldn't be in top
  • n.  你不应利用她的同情心.   You shouldn't trade on her sympathy
  • n.  你不应和人家的丈夫厮混.   another woman's husband
  •   你不应该喝酒後开车.   You shouldn't drink and drive
  •   你不应把幼儿一个人留在家里.   You shouldn't leave a baby alone in the house
  •   你不应把报上说的话奉若神明.   You shouldn't treat the newspapers as if they were Holy Writ
  • n.  你不应这样冒失地称呼老师.   You should not address your teacher with such familiarity
  • n.  你不能包庇罪犯而不起诉他.   You can't shield this criminal from prosecution
  • n.  你不相信那话--那 不过是道听途说罢了.   You shouldn't believe that it's just hearsay
  • adj.  你应个人支付这些帐.   You must make yourself personally responsible for paying these bills
  • n.  你应体谅他, 因为他一直病著.   You must make allowances for him because he has been ill
  • v.  你应该再细心些.   You want to be more careful
  • v.  你应写完信以後再跟著打个电话.   You should follow up your letter with a phone call
  • adj.  你应减少活动, 要到真正康复以後再说.   You ought to go slow until you feel really well again
  • n.  你应该分清轻重缓急.   You must decide what your priorities are
  • v.  你应该去看看病.   a doctor