中英惯用短语:
  • v.  你要是一直欺骗我, 我麽能相信你呢?   How can I trust you if you keep lying to me?
  • v.  你要是仔细观察, 就能看出我是麽做的[这是麽做的].   how it is done
  • n.  你要是处於我的地位, 你样做?   What would you do in my place?
  • adj.  你觉得麽样?'`不过如此.   How do you feel?' `Not so hot.' `
  • v.  你认为你的新工作麽样?   How do you find your new job?
  •   你认为么样? 你有什么看法?   How does it strike you?
  • adj.  你认为麽做好就麽做吧.   Do as you think fit
  •   你认为这位新经理麽样?   the new manager?
  • adj.  你身体样?'`啊, 还不错, 多谢!'   How are you feeling?' `Oh, not so dusty, thanks!' `
  • v.  你还记得是麽做的吗?   Can you recollect how it was done?
  • n.  你那不成材的弟弟现在麽样了?   How is that ne'er-do-well brother of yours?
  • n.  假如工厂关闭可麽办, 我们想及此事都不寒而栗.   We all dread to think what will happen if the factory closes
  •   假若下起雨来, 我们又没处避雨可麽办?   What if it rains when we can't get under shelter?
  • adj.  假若你拿不准样做, 就来问我好了.   If you're not sure how to do it, ask me
  • n.  做点儿事怎麽样?   What about doing a spot of work?
  •   出了什么事? 么一回事?   What dog is a-hanging?