Chinese English Phrase:
  •   我们在露营地了一个星期.   We stopped at a campsite for a week
  •   我们的供应品能维持多久, 我们就能在这里多久.   We can stay here for as long as our supplies hold out
  • n.  我们让你在这里是为了你自身的安全.   We're keeping you here for your own safety
  • v.  我在伦敦一直到五月.   I remain in London until May
  • adj.  我惊呆了.   The shock left me numb
  •   我想在这儿到圣诞节.   I'd like to stay here up until Christmas
  • adj.  我要是自己在一所房子里就很害怕.   I'm terrifed at the prospect of being alone in the house
  • v.  我读到的内容把我惊了.   I was stupefied by what I read
  • vt.  戳穿, 刺穿, 钉住, 把吓得不能动弹, 使大吃一惊, 使麻木, 使吓, 使发愣, 使住   transfix
  • adj.  户内的, 室内的, 屋内的, 在家里的, 在室内进行的, 救济院内的   indoor
  • vt.  打昏, 使晕眩, 震聋, 使大吃一惊, 击昏, 打晕, 使无知觉, 使眩晕, 使目瞪口, 使发愣, 使喜欢, 使高兴, 使晕倒, 使惊吓   stun
  • n.  指人的表情)凝滞的, 板的   fixed; stiff (
  • adj.  指人)机械似的, 板的, 无思想的   without thinking, in a machine-like way (
  • v.  指眼睛)变滞, 变得无生气   become dull and lifeless (
  •   提防钻一本书的人; 不可轻视专精一艺的人; 每个人在他的专业范围内都是权威(放羊娃在看羊的知识方面比书子要强得多)   beware of a man of one book
  • n.  教授, 教师, 教员, 公开表示信仰的人, 声称...的人, 专家, 带眼镜书子, 弹钢琴者, 导师   professor