中英惯用短语:
  •   无意中别人占了便宜, 无意中帮了某人的大忙   play the game of sb.
  • adj.  无特征的,无特色的,不予显著地位的   unfeatured
  •   无轨电车的电能是通过架空线供的.   The trolley bus picks up current from an overhead wire
  •   日口粮, 日给养   daily sustenance
  • n.  旧时)(封建贵族的)采地, 采邑, 领地(部分自用, 部分租佃户).   , the rest being farmed by tenants (
  •   早些把东西还给我.   Let me have it back soon
  •   星形给料器   pocket feeder
  • v.  星期六上午我父亲郑重其事地每个孩子发零花钱.   On Saturday morning my father solemnly dispensed pocket money to each of the children
  • n.  是付律师、 医生等的报酬   A fee is a payment to a lawyer, doctor, etc for professional services *fee
  • v.  是你给我解了围.   You rescued me from an embarrassing situation
  • adj.  是的, 亲爱的, 我要妈妈写信.   Yes, dear, I'll write to mother
  • n.  是谁你灌输的这种思想?   Who planted that idea in your head?
  •   显给润滑器   sight feed lubricator
  •   暗补给口   blind feeder
  • n.  最好的队员都投奔大俱乐部去了, 就只我们剩下些不中用的人.   The best players go off to the big clubs, leaving us the dross
  • n.  最後的发言者了我等待已久的讲话机会.   The last speaker gave me the opening I was waiting for