中英惯用短语:
  • v.  把自己的灵魂托付上帝.   commend one's soul to God
  • n.  把花柳病传染某人[染上花柳病].   catch a dose
  •   把责任推给...   cast [lay] the load on [upon]
  • n.  把责任推给别人承担   shift the blame onto sb else's shoulders
  • adv.  把这些垃圾立即我弄走!   I want this rubbish cleared away pronto
  • n.  把这些次货退还厂家.   Send these faulty goods back to the manufacturer
  • n.  把这新项目的资料我.   Give me the gen on this new project
  • v.  把这杯水你父亲送去.   this glass of water
  • vt.  把遗传, 把...遗留, 限定, 需要, 使承担, 必须伴有, 带来, 引起, 使...发生, 限定继承, 使必需, 使蒙受, 遗传   entail
  •   把那些东西给我.   Give them to me
  • v.  把那块骨头那条狗吧--别让它乾著急了.   Give the dog the bone don't tantalize him
  • n.  把钥匙还我, 你这个小淘气!   Give me my keys back, you little rascal
  • adj.  把钱捐值得赞助的事业   give money to a deserving cause
  •   把钱留住(不别人)   to withhold the money
  • adv.  把钱我, 不然的话, 哼!   Give me the money or else
  • n.  把锤子扔给我.   Drop the hammer down to me