中英慣用短語:
  • n.  我認為有理由把公司劃分成小單位.   I can see no justification for dividing the company into smaller units
  • n.  我認為該計畫什麽價值.   I don't think there's much merit in the plan
  • adj.  我認為這答案是正確的, 但是有絶對的把握.   I think the answer's right but I'm not absolutely sure about it
  • n.  我討厭與那些有人情味的大公司打交道.   I hate dealing with large impersonal companies
  • adj.  我討厭你那了的爭論.   I am tired of your eternal arguments
  • n.  我身陷睏境--錢丟了, 又趕上回傢的末班火車.   I was in a dreadful plight I had lost my money and missed the last train home
  • adj.  我近幾個月身體不好上班.   ill to go to work for the last few months
  • n.  我還從來聽過這麽愚蠢透頂的話!   I've never heard such utter twaddle
  • adj.  我還沒交會費.   I haven't paid my dues yet
  • v.  我還有决定, 一直在仔細考慮.   I haven't decided yet; I'm mulling it over in my mind
  •   我這一天過得好像什麽收穫.   I seem to have spent my day quite profitlessly
  • n.  我這些日子(什麽)時間讀書.   time to read these days
  • adv.  我這輩子從聽過這種廢話!   Would you do that?' `Never.' `你會做出那種事嗎?'`永遠不會.'* Never in all my life have I heard such nonsense
  • n.  我遲到了, 能趕上火車.   I missed my train
  • n.  我遲到的原因是趕上公共汽車.   because I missed the bus
  • n.  我那些求職信都怎麽達到目的.   I haven't had much success in my applications for jobs