Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  我们开车到郊野去兜兜吧.   Let's go for a drive in the country
  •   我们旅行中谈笑生, 过得很愉快.   Our journey was beguiled with spirited talk
  • v.  我们本可以收割完, 但却遇上了暴雨.   We should have finished harvesting, but a storm intervened
  • n.  我们深受官僚作之害.   We suffer from too much officialdom
  • int.  我们祝她一路顺风.   wished her godspeed, ie said farewell to her
  •   我们等待风势减弱.   We waited for the wind to go down
  • adj.  我们队在下半场占了上.   had the upper hand in the second half
  • n.  我伤了, 尝不出味道.   have lost my sense of taste
  •   我喜欢景画, 不喜欢静物画.   I prefer landscape to still life
  • v.  我年轻时有些流韵事.   in my younger days
  • v.  我的办公室通良好[不良].   poorly-ventilated
  • n.  我的湿病使我一直很痛苦.   My rheumatism's been giving me gyp
  •   战胜[度过]暴雨; 控制局势; 占上[优势]   keep the weather (of)
  • n.  战胜暴(尤指在海上).   endure and survive a storm (esp at sea)
  •   手持式风镐   hand hammer drill
  •   手持电吹风机   hand electric dryer