中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我看他的情况有什麽改进的希望.   I see little prospect of an improvement in his condition
  • v.  我看她有明白那故事的意思.   I don't think she saw the point of the story
  •   我积压了许多信没回.   I've fallen behind with my correspondence
  • v.  我穿著这双靴子法渡水.   I can't wade in these boots
  • adj.  我竭力想与他联系, 但是联系上.   I tried to contact him but was unable to
  • prep.  我经常考试作弊, 从来让人抓住过.   I've often cheated in exams without being caught
  • prep.  我给你打过电话, 但打通(如因占线或线路故障).   I tried to ring youbut I couldn't get through, eg because the line was engagedor faulty
  • n.  我绝想到还能看见你.   I'd see you again
  •   我肯定他要去的, 法阻止他.   I'm sure he'll go, there's nothing to stop him
  • v.  我能来吗?'`那要看情况, 汽车里可能有空座了.'   there might not be room in the car.' `
  • adj.  我要是有特殊情况一定来.   I'll come if nothing untoward happens
  • v.  我见过他, 但跟他说过话.   I know him by sight, but not to talk to, ie I have seen him but never spoken to him
  • v.  我觉得我干这份工作什麽前途.   I feel I'm stagnating in this job
  • v.  我警告你, 我可那麽多耐性了.   I warn you, I'm rapidly losing patience, ie becoming impatient
  • n.  我认为他还找到生活的归宿.   I don't think he's yet found his niche in life, ie the occupation that gives him most satisfaction and happiness
  • n.  我认为你有意识到局势的严重.   I don't think you realize the gravity of the situation