中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我同意 你讲话的基本内, 不过在一些枝节问题上与你有分歧.   with what you say in substance, but differ on points of detail
  • n.  我听不懂他的演讲, 他总是从一项内跳到另一项内.   I couldn't understand his lecture because he kept jumping from one topic to the next
  • v.  我好不易为你弄到了这张唱片.   I obtained this record for you with difficulty
  • n.  我好不易才找到了文件的副本.   I managed to root out a copy of the document
  • n.  我好不易才把孩子们(从聚会中)劝走.   I could hardly drag the children away (from the party).
  • n.  我妹妹是美方面的大行家.   My sister's the oracle on beauty matters
  • adj.  我已经预约了下星期去美.   I've made an appointment for a facial next week
  • adj.  我看, 你得学会忍这种现实.   You'll have to learn to live with it, I'm afraid
  • n.  我觉得早起床可不易.   I find getting up early a great trouble
  • n.  我认为他们太纵孩子了, 他们应当严厉一些.   They allow their children too much latitude, in my view; they should be stricter
  • v.  我读到的内把我惊呆了.   I was stupefied by what I read
  • adj.  战俘营中难以形的恐怖.   the nameless horrors of the prison camp
  •   截然不同的[水火不的]东西   oil and vinegar
  • adj.  戴著发卷抹著美霜而臭美的.   resplendent in her curlers and a face-pack
  • n.  所使用的形词所描述的)一切事物   all that can be so described (
  • adj.  打搅的, 侵扰的, 闯进的, 冒昧的, 强迫人纳的, 插入的, 侵入的, 侵入岩形成的, 闯入的, 打扰的   intrusive