中英惯用短语:
  •   你必须付罚金吗? =>Usage   Did you have to pay a fine?
  • n.  你早些走就能避开通拥挤时间.   If you go early you'll miss the traffic
  • n.  你现已遭我们禁锢, 要到出赎金以後, 才能放你走.   You are our prisoner now and we won't release you until a ransom is paid
  •   你的书好像比我的有意思, 你愿意(和我)换吗?   do you want to swap (with me)?
  • n.  你的总结需要增加一些具体材料再出.   Your summary will need fleshing out before you present it
  • adj.  你确信这笔易诚实无欺吗?   Are you sure this deal is on the level?
  • v.  你要交钱才能进来.   pay before you come in
  • n.  你要是把这活儿给我, 我早就做完了.   If you'd given the job to me I could have done it in half the time
  • v.  你要是现在走, 可能正赶上通拥挤的时刻.   If you go now, you're likely to hit the rush hour
  • n.  你订购的货物可随时付.   Your order is ready for delivery
  • v.  你输了, 罚你把手表给我.   Give me your watch as a forfeit
  • v.  你闹也好, 骂也好, 罚金还是得.   You can rant and rave at the fine, but you'll still have to pay it
  • vt.  使...制度化, 使制度化, 使成为习惯, 把...看作制度, 使在学院中生长或受到训练, 把...送专门机构治疗, 把…收容在医院(教养院、养老院、孤儿院)(亦作institutionalise)   institutionalize
  • v.  使...混合, 交际, 混合   mixed
  • vt.  使...社会化, 使社会化, 使适合社会需要, 使适于过社会生活, 使学习组织化, 际, 联谊, 使适合社会生活, 收归国有(亦作socialise)   socialize
  • v.  使...配对,配,使...一致,结伴   mate