Chinese English Phrase:
  • adj.  你求职去面试不这邋里邋遢的!   You can't go to a job interview looking so scruffy
  • v.  你犯的这种罪不可被处以绞刑.   You can't hang for such a crime
  • n.  你现在不见她--她正在打电话.   You can't see her now she's on the phone
  • v.  你现在得吃得饱饱的--你今天可再没饭吃了.   You should stoke up now you may not get another meal today
  • n.  你现已遭我们禁锢, 要到交出赎金以後, 才放你走.   You are our prisoner now and we won't release you until a ransom is paid
  • v.  你的汽车不启动啦? 把阻风门开大一点儿(外拉阻风门钮让更多的空气进入发动机). =>illus at App   Won't your car start? Try giving it a bit more choke, ie letting more air into the engine by pulling out the choke.
  • adj.  你的说法加以证实吗?   Is your statement susceptible of proof?
  • n.  你的请求能够获准.   Your requests will be granted
  • v.  你的费用不能免除.   Your fees cannot be remitted
  • v.  你看你帮助我们吗?'`我不知道, 我得先考虑一下.'   Do you think you'll be able to help us?' `I don't know; I'll have to see.' `
  •   你看打听到他们未来计画的消息.   See if you can pick up anything about their future plans
  • adj.  你看这样的好天气持续多久?   How long do you think this fine weather will last?
  • v.  你真让那辆旧汽车再跑起来?   Can you really get that old car going again?
  • n.  你究竟是什麽用意, 向我透露一点吗?   Can you give me some indication as to your intentions?
  •   你站起来, 就能更清楚   g] You'll get a better view of the pianist if you stand up
  • adv.  你答应给我们提供燃料, 但保证供应吗?   You promised us fuel, but can you guarantee its supply?