中英惯用短语:
  •   低级薄毛呢   cassimerette
  • adj.  何不静观其结果呢?   Why not just wait and see what happens?
  •   佛罗伦萨优质杂色斜纹花   ras de florence
  • n.  你们大家是不是把应有的假期都用了?   Have you all taken your full holiday entitlements?
  • adv.  你准备好了吗?'`还没准备好.'   Are you ready?' `No, not yet.' `
  • n.  你到底在干什麽呢?   What on earth are you doing?
  • v.  你去看看孩子们干什麽, 好吗?   Could you go and see what the children are doing?
  •   你在这儿干什麽呢?   Now what are we doing over here?
  • n.  你处在我的地位, 你怎样做?   What would you do in my position?
  • suff.  你带著钱呢吗?   Have you got any money on you?
  • n.  你带著钱吗? =>App 4 见附录4.   Have you got any dollars?
  •   你应该振作起来--你的家庭都指著你.   You must try to pull yourself together your family depend on you
  • adj.  你怎能对饥民的疾苦无动於衷?   How can you be indifferent to the sufferings of starving people?
  •   你怎麽不把你的想法写在纸上?   Why don't you set your ideas down on paper?
  •   你怎麽不早告诉我们? why not (used to make or agree to a suggestion用以提出一建议或对一建议表示同意)   Why ever didn't you tell us before?
  • v.  你怎麽以为我不喜欢你?   What gave you the idea that I didn't like you?