Chinese English Phrase:
  • adj.  我的连衣裙非常合身.   like a glove
  • adj.  我看到他那辆漂亮的新汽车就常眼红.   when I saw his splendid new car
  • n.  我肯定他并有意得罪你.   I'm sure he didn't mean to cause offence (to you).
  • indef det  我能给大家介绍我们的演讲人, 感到常高兴.   I have much pleasure in introducing our speaker
  • adj.  我要回到家里就常高兴.   I shall be only too pleased to get home
  • v.  我要是找出这是谁干的, 我掐死他不可!   If I find the person who did this, I'll wring his neck
  • v.  我要是逮住这个流氓, 狠狠揍他一顿不可!   If I ever catch the rascal I'll really wallop him
  • adj.  我觉得她常冷淡, 不好相处.   I find her very aloof and unfriendly
  •   我觉得非常冷。   I'm freezing
  • adv.  我认为这种威胁同小可.   I take this threat very seriously
  • n.  我说不好他们俩谁是谁--一个半斤, 一个八 .   I can't tell whether he or she is to blame it's six of one and half a dozen of the other
  • adj.  我非常努力.   I work ruddy hard
  • adj.  我非常同情你.   sympathy
  • n.  我非常尊敬您.   hold you in the greatest respect
  • v.  我非常尊重他的工作.   I esteem his work highly
  • v.  我常惊讶, 连忙掐了自己一把看是否这一切都是一场梦.   I was so amazed I had to pinch myself in case it was all a dream