中英惯用短语:
  • adj.  你不能跑得再快点吗?   Can't you run any faster than that?
  • adj.  你为了帮助公司而接受低工资真是难可贵.   It was noble of you to accept a lower salary to help the company
  • n.  你什麽时候才收到那辆汽车?   When can you take delivery of the car?
  • n.  你今晚不和我们一起去看戏, 真可惜.   What a pity that you can't come to the theatre with us tonight
  •   你们谁第一谁就得奖.   Whichever of you comes first will receive a prize
  • v.  你似乎不体念我多么忙.   You don't seem to appreciate how busy I am
  • v.  你再多擦擦颜色就掉了.   If you keep rubbing, the paint will come off
  • v.  你只有真正专心致志(用功), 考试才及格.   You will only pass your exams if you really apply yourself (to your work).
  • n.  你只要做出成绩, 就指望获得提升.   If you are successful, you can expect promotion
  • v.  你可不一直懒散地过一辈子.   You can't go on lazing your life away
  • n.  你可不嫁给那个年轻的暴发户!   You can't marry that young upstart
  • v.  你可不忽视安全问题!   You can't just disregard the security problem
  • n.  你可以想怎麽写就怎麽写, 只要让那些花冤枉钱的人高兴就行.   You can write what you like, as long as it keeps the punters happy
  • n.  你可不知道吧, 她後来死了.   It may interest you to know that she's since died
  •   你可会觉得,面对恐怖,打莲花坐不会有效果。但是很多活动都可以缓解焦虑,从锻炼到按摩。这些技巧有很多已使用了几十年,甚至数百年   You may find the lotus pose hopelessly warm and fuzzy in the face of terror. But there are a host of activities, from working out to going for a massage, that can temper the anxiety. Many of these techniques have been used for decades, if not centuries
  •   你可得无限期地等下去.   You may have to wait indefinitely