给中英慣用短語:
| - indef det 我收到姨母給我的一件極不尋常的禮物. I received a most unusual present from my aunt
- adj. 我無法立即給你報個準價. Offhand I can't quote you an exact price
- n. 我明天上午給她打電話. I'll ring her up in the morning
- n. 我明天給你打電話. I'll give you a ring tomorrow
- n. 我最好的一條黑褲襪給劃破了. I have a snag in my best black tights
- 我月底給你再寫一封信. I shall write to you again at the end of the month
- adj. 我來指給你看放備件的地方. I'll show you where the spares are kept
- v. 我來給你安排住處. I'll fix you up with a place to stay
- n. 我來給你表演一些紙牌戲法. Let me show you some card tricks
- v. 我來給你講個故事. I'm going to tell you a story
- n. 我根本沒時間給你寫信. I have no time at all to write to you
- 我正要給巴黎通個電話. I'm trying to put a call through to Paris
- prep. 我每天都把嬰兒交給我母親照料. I leave the baby with my mother every day
- adv. 我沒有可能藉給你這麽多錢. I can't possibly lend you so much money
- v. 我沒有現金. 我得給你開張支票了. a cheque
- pron. 我沒有郵票. 你能給我一枚嗎? I haven't got any stamps. Could you give me one?
|
|
|