中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我打了个盹儿, 把影片的结尾错过了.   I dropped off and missed the end of the film
  •   我把你介绍我的父母行吗?   May I introduce you to my parents (ie my father and mother)?
  • n.  我把命交给他都放心.   I'd trust him with my life
  • v.  我把多余的房间出租(房客).   my spare rooms (to lodgers).
  • n.  我把她介绍我的丈夫是犯了一个极大的错误. Fault emphasizes a person's responsibility for a mistake *fault侧重於造成错误的个人责任   I made a terrible blunder in introducing her to my husband.
  •   我把她的口信带他母亲了.   I passed her message on to his mother
  • n.  我把巧克力掰成两半--这一半你.   I broke the chocolate into halves here's your half
  •   我把录音带转回去, 把她的声音放她听.   I rewound the cassette and played her voice back to her
  • n.  我把我那网球拍上的几条 绳弄断了.   I have broken several strings in my tennis racket
  • v.  我把房门钥匙交你, 你可以自己进去.   I'll give you a key to the flat so that you can let yourself in
  • v.  我把票混在一起了, 结果把我的你了.   I got the tickets mixed up and gave you mine
  • adj.  我把跟服务员结帐的事交你办行吗?   Can I leave you to square up with the waiter?
  •   我把这个给谁?   Who shall I give it to?
  • n.  我把这个问题交你来处理.   I'll leave you to sort this problem out
  • v.  我把那张唱片借约翰了, 可是他再也没有还我.   I lent that record to John but never got it back
  •   我排在队里的位置可以我留著吗?   (ie prevent anybody else from taking it)?