Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  我们市中心区受到污染的恶浊的气   the vitiated atmosphere of our polluted inner cities
  • adv.  我们很希望你星期五能有.   We were rather hoping you'd be free on Friday
  • v.  我们得挤出位让其他想搭电梯的人进来.   We had to squash up to make room for the others who wanted to use the lift
  • n.  我们整星期一直工作, 没有片刻闲.   We've been working all week without a moment's leisure
  • adj.  我们没有放桌子的地方.   for a table
  • n.  我们生活的)自然环境(如土地、 气、 水)   the environment [sing] natural conditions, eg land, air and water, in which we live (
  • n.  我们盼望天气好, 这倒并未落.   Our hopes for fine weather were not disappointed
  • n.  我们称之为天的蔚蓝色间   the blue void we call the sky
  • n.  我们跳伞降到敌占区.   We parachuted into enemy territory
  • n.  我停住汽车, 让发动机转.   I stopped the car but left the motor ticking over
  • n.  我刚煮好咖啡--你能抽儿喝点儿吗?   I've just made some coffee have you time for a quickie?
  • n.  我听到一架飞机正从上飞过.   I can hear a plane flying overhead
  • n.  我在气新鲜的地方散步就感到精神饱满.   A walk in the fresh air will pep me up
  • adj.  我想我很可能得到这份工作, 可是假设鲍勃也申请的话, 那[他]可能使我的计画落.   he could queer my pitch
  • n.  我的计谋落空了.   My ruse failed
  • v.  我能来吗?'`那要看情况, 汽车里可能没有座了.'   there might not be room in the car.' `