中英惯用短语:
  • adj.  意思是`贵重得无法定出价格的', 即`价格常高的'.   Priceless means `too valuable to be priced', ie `having a very high price'.*priceless
  • pref.  愚蠢的). Compare non-British (`of a nationality which is not British') andun-British (`being disloyal to Britain'). 试比较non-British(英国籍的)和un-British(不忠於英国的).   unwise = `foolish' (
  • n.  感到有些、 不、 不很、 常...疼   feel some, no, not much, a lot of, etc pain
  • v.  感到非常满足或高兴   extremely pleased or amused
  • n.  愤怒, 情绪激动, 激怒, 激烈, 猛烈, 狂暴, 热望, 渴望, 热心, 热狂, 战争狂, 灵感, 热情, 兴奋, 昂扬, 热烈, 白热化, 时髦的东西, 法盗用, 突然行动, 故意造成股票价格猛跌的行为, 愤激, 时兴东西, 精神错乱   rage
  •   慢性化浓性破坏性胆管炎   chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis
  • n.  憎恶, 反感, 厌恶, 遣责, 难, 臭名, 公愤, 讨厌, 憎恨   odium
  •   成形法非织造织物   formed fabric
  • n.  我一向常喜欢传奇性的影片.   I've always been a sucker for romantic movies
  • adj.  我一向非常喜欢你.   I've always been very fond of you
  • adj.  我一想到受贿这种事就常反感.   The idea of accepting a bribe was repugnant to me
  • adj.  我上次看见她时, 她显得常憔悴.   She looked very strained when I last saw her
  • v.  我不知道那辆汽车的准确速度, 但确实常快.   I don't know the car's exact speed, but it was certainly travelling
  •   我们上星期考的学生都好极了. In non-defining relative clauses whom or who (not that) is used and the pronoun cannot be omitted 在限定性关系从句中, 要用 whom 或 who(不可用that)而且不可省略   we examined last week were excellent.
  • n.  我们听到你的好消息常兴奋.   We were thrilled to hear your wonderful news
  • adj.  我们听到那消息常高兴.   We were pleased to hear the news