Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  你的头上有几根稻草.   There are a few straws in your hair
  •   你的头发有些灰白了.   Your hair's going grey
  • adj.  你的头发比我的长.   Your hair is longer than mine
  • v.  你的汽车不能启动啦? 把阻风门开大一点儿(外拉阻风门钮让更多的空气进入动机). =>illus at App   Won't your car start? Try giving it a bit more choke, ie letting more air into the engine by pulling out the choke.
  • n.  你的精彩报告引出了几个重要问题.   Your interesting report raises several important queries
  • v.  你的职责是检查和送邮件.   Your duties include checking the post and distributing it
  •   你老牢骚我都烦死了--别说了, 行不行?   I'm sick of your complaining just pack it in, will you?
  • n.  你能否借给我点儿钱, 帮我维持到薪时?   Will you lend me some money to tide me over until I get my pay cheque?
  • n.  你若打算卖掉旧沙, 何不在本地报纸上登个广告呢?   If you want to sell your old sofa, why not put an advertisement in the local paper?
  •   你认为可能生什么事情? 你认为会有什么样的结果?   What's the betting?
  • v.  你让动机转一会儿好吗?   Could you run the engine for a moment?
  • n.  你该换挡了--动机有些吃不住劲了.   You should change gear the engine's starting to labour
  • n.  你该理发了.   You ought to have a haircut
  • v.  你跟老板发牢骚去.   Bring all your gripes to the boss
  •   使(人)狂; 害得某人精神失常   drive [send] sb. mad
  •   使...与...生关系, 把...与...联系起来   correlate with