给中英惯用短语:
| - adj. 慷慨而大量地给某人[某事物] sth abundantly and generously
- adj. 戏剧性的, 引人注目的, 给人深刻印象的, 戏剧的, 剧本的, 演剧的, 戏剧般的, 激动人心的, 惹人注目的, 生动的, 有关戏剧的, 激动的, 动人的 dramatic
- v. 成为...的前兆, 预知, 给与...的警告, 预示 portend
- 成为...的耻辱, 给...丢脸 be a discredit to
- 成功酬金(尤指付给律师的胜诉金) contingent fee
- 成本和供给曲线 Cost and Supply Curves
- v. 我 水时脚趾让螃蟹给夹了. A crab nipped my toe while I was paddling
- adj. 我一定给你保密. Your secret is safe with me, ie I will not tell it to anyone
- 我一整天都让妹妹给缠住了. I'm stuck with my sister for the whole day
- n. 我一时不慎借给了他 5 英镑. I lent him £5 in a moment of rashness
- n. 我一时心血来潮, 拿起话筒就给在澳大利亚的妹妹打了个电话. On impulse, I picked up the phone and rang my sister in Australia
- 我一死我的钱就都给你. What money I have will be yours when I die
- n. 我不借给她钱, 她顿时勃然大怒. She flew into a fury when I wouldn't lend her any money
- v. 我不卖给生人. I won't sell to a stranger
- 我不在的时候, 你给这些植物浇浇水行吗? You'll water the plants while I'm away, won't you?
- n. 我不愿再借给他钱, 便叫他走开. I refused to lend him any more money and told him to take a running jump
|
|
|