没中英惯用短语:
| - n. 我一直没有机会说话(谁也不愿听). I never gained a hearing, ie Nobody was willing to listen to me
- adj. 我万万没想到能在这儿碰见你. I'm very surprised to see you here
- v. 我万万没想到风景那麽漂亮. The beauty of the scenery surpassed all my expectations
- v. 我上星期分文没挣. I earned damn all last week
- v. 我不懂那种没意思的玩意儿. I don't dig that crazy stuff
- adj. 我不能让这种好人好事湮没无闻. I can't let this act of kindness go unnoticed
- adj. 我专心工作, 没有留意时间. on my work that I didn't notice the time
- n. 我交过很多朋友, 但从没有如此密切. I've had many friendships, but never such an intimate one
- 我今天一点精神也没有。 I am a worm today.
- adv. 我今天已给她打了六次电话, 都没接通, 我还能做什麽呢? I've tried to phone her six times today; what else can I do?
- n. 我从前滑水滑得很不错, 可现在没有这本事了. I used to be able to skate quite well, but I've lost the knack
- n. 我从来没去过美国. I've never been to the States
- n. 我从来没听见过这样大惊小怪的事! I've never heard such a carry-on!
- n. 我从来没听过像这样的长篇废话. I've never heard such a rigmarole
- n. 我从来没听过这麽吵闹的! I've never heard such a shemozzle
- v. 我从来没想到她会决定此事! I never thought she'd decide that
|
|
|