中英惯用短语:
  •   我们就是 这样, 请你就些吧   take us as you find us
  •   我们就是这样, 请你就吧。   must take us as you find us
  • n.  我们已最小的那间卧室改成新生婴儿的幼儿室.   We've turned the smallest bedroom into a nursery for our new baby
  • adj.  我们必须做出决定的日子即来临.   The day is nearing when we'll have to decide
  • adj.  我们搬家後, 请邮件转递(到我们的新住处).   when we move
  • v.  我们无法钢琴搬过这道门.   We couldn't get the piano through the door
  •   我们有没有对付焦虑的良药呢?“我非常害怕,”JulieWhite说。不过,她有应付之道:瑜伽术的肢体伸展和深呼吸。这一练习可以使她平静下来,效果极佳,以至当恐怖升级以后,White她的练习也升了级--从一天一次课到一天两次。她说:“瑜伽是我的镇定剂。”   Is there an antidote to anxiety? "I'm very frightened, " said Julie White. But she has a remedy: the stretching and deep breathing of yoga. The practice is so calming that after the terror upgrade, White made an upgrade of her own--from one class a day to two. she says, "Yoga is my tranquilizer."
  • adv.  我们现在没有电视也得就著, 到时候就好了.   We'll have to manage without a TV until then
  • v.  我们的食物其实并不够分的, 只好(用现有的东西)就了.   We haven't really got enough food for everyone but we'll have to make shift (with what we've got).
  • adj.  我们若继续破坏自然环境, 会有更多的动物绝种.   If we continue to destroy the countryside many more animals will become extinct
  • v.  我们要想一想买新房子的事了, 时机即来临.   The time is approaching when we must think about buying a new house
  • v.  我们面临许多问题, 但终获得成功.   We are faced with a lot of problems but we'll win through in the end
  • v.  我借不到这笔钱, 只好就了.   I can't borrow the money so I'll have to manage without
  • v.  我动气了, 但她一笑, 又我的气儿给消了.   I felt angry, but her smile disarmed me
  • adj.  我对成功[我们获得成功]抱有希望.   that we shall succeed
  • v.  我不得不催促他把欠我的钱还给我.   I shall have to prod him to pay me what he owes