消中英惯用短语:
| - v. 我们的食物储备已消耗殆尽. Our stock of food is greatly depleted
- n. 我们等待著消息, 越来越焦急. We waited for news with a growing sense of anxiety
- n. 我们计画中的访问不得不取消. Our projected visit had to be cancelled
- v. 我们让那消息给弄糊涂了. We were thrown into confusion by the news
- n. 我们需要从消费者那里多得到些反馈信息以提高产品质量. We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods
- n. 我刚得到一点消息, 是你可能感兴趣的. I've got a snippet of information that might interest you
- v. 我动气了, 但她一笑, 又将我的气儿给消了. I felt angry, but her smile disarmed me
- 我原来确实打算辞职, 但後来打消了这个念头. I did think of resigning, but I decided not to
- n. 我听了这消息便沉思起来. The news started me thinking
- 我听了这消息十分不安. The news had me worried
- n. 我听到他去世的消息感到万分悲痛. great regret
- n. 我听到他平安的消息时才松了一口气. heaved a sigh of relief when I heard he was safe
- v. 我听到他死的消息大吃一惊. when I heard of his death
- v. 我听到他的消息大吃一惊. by his news
- n. 我听到她去世的消息十分震惊. I was shocked at the news of her death
- adv. 我听到的消息准确吗? Did I hear rightly?
|
|
|