Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  点! 我这是并排停车, 检查员来啦.   Hurry up! I'm double-parked and the warden's coming
  • adj.  点, 你们这群笨蛋--开动脑筋嘛!   Come on, you dozy lot use your heads
  • v.  点, 你父亲有些不耐烦了.   Hurry up, your father is beginning to fidget, ie show signs of impatience
  •   快点, 老兄.   Come along, my boy
  • adj.  点儿! 公共汽车来了.   Look snappy! The bus is coming
  • n.  点儿, 不然你就赶不上公共汽车了.   Get your skates on or you'll miss the bus
  • adj.  点儿吧, 我们别再浪费时间了.   Hurry up, we're wasting time
  • adj.  点儿啊! 你要赶不上公共汽车了.   Look alive! You'll miss the bus
  • n.  点吧, 你们这一对恩爱情侣!   Come along, you two love-birds
  • conj.  点吧, 要不就迟到了.   Hurry up or ,else you'll be `late
  • n.  快点穿上衣服!   Hurry up and get dressed
  •   快点走开!   Go on, hop it
  •   点,赶!(= Look snappy!)   Make it snappy!
  •   快点,赶紧   shake it up
  •   快热耦合反应堆   fast thermal coupled reactor
  • n.  照, 相, 简短描述, 一晃眼, 抽点打印, 瞬象, 急射, 简单印象   snapshot