中英慣用短語:
  •   恩仇報、以怨報德、忘恩負義   bite the hand that feeds one
  •   恩仇報以怨報德忘恩負義   bite the hand that feeds one
  • n.  惠斯特或橋牌等牌戲的)王牌, 主牌, 牌   card of a suit that temporarily has a higher value than the other three suits (
  •   慣性銷售(貨物送至未訂購者處, 希不遭退貨而成交, 事後清帳).   sending of goods to a person who has not ordered them, in the hope that he will not refuse them and will therefore later have to pay for them
  • vt.  感謝, 謝, 感謝, 道謝, 感謝, 請, 責怪, 要...負責, 用於表示強製的要求, 用來時   thank
  •   我不在的時候我的助手代表我處理事務.   My assistant will stand in for me while I'm away
  • n.  我們不斷進行實驗, 直至所需顔色調配成功.   We experimented until we succeeded in mixing the right colour
  • adj.  我們今天已新目錄發送給你們了.   We have today forwarded you our new catalogue
  •   我們婚禮(日期)提前了一周.   our wedding by one week
  •   我們將盡快進行調查.   We will carry out the enquiry as expeditiously as possible
  • v.  我們將拚死一試.   We shall do it or perish in the attempt
  • adj.  我們來的計畫尚難逆料.   Our future plans are still unsettled
  • v.  我們將樹連根挖起.   We dug up the tree by its roots
  • n.  我們汽車滯銷歸咎於海外需求量太低.   We blame poor overseas demand for the car's failure
  • n.  我們給這些東西編為一至十號.   We'll number them from one to ten
  • v.  我們遷往紐卡斯爾南部.   We're relocating just south of Newcastle