Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我并不是大惊小怪的人, 但那本淫秽之甚确实让我大吃一惊.   I'm not easily shocked, but that book really is obscene
  • adj.  我很爱看那本, 只是结尾颇觉逊色.   I quite enjoyed the book but found the ending rather tame
  • adj.  我忘带了, 她把我训斥了一顿.   when I forgot my book
  • n.  我想买法语语法书.   I want to buy a French grammar
  • v.  我想找经理说话, 可是接电话的是他的秘.   I wanted to speak to the manager but I got his secretary instead
  • n.  我打算用桃花心木做橱.   I'm going to use mahogany to make the book-case
  • v.  我找的其实就在我面前.   The book I was looking for was staring me in the face
  •   我把放在一边, 关了灯睡觉.   I laid my book aside, turned off the light and went to sleep
  • n.  我把孩子们的照片放在桌上, 摆在我面前.   I keep the children's photographs in front of me on the desk
  • v.  我把说明书看错了.   what the instructions said
  • adv.  我担任秘工作, 说得准确些是打字员.   I worked as a secretary, or rather, a typist
  • adj.  我早八辈子的时候在这儿读过.   Once, in the dim and distant past, I was a student here
  • v.  我昨天在旧店找到一本很宝贵的.   I made a great find in that second-hand bookshop yesterday
  • n.  我有时认为是我的秘经管著公司.   I sometimes think my secretary runs the firm
  • adj.  我没有多少时间看书.   I have very little time for reading
  •   我没有秘简直一筹莫展.   I simply can't get along without a secretary