标中英慣用短語:
| - 慢行標 slow down sign
- 成為衆矢之的; 成為攻擊的目標 “ make a target for attack
- 成套標準銀咖啡及茶具 sterling silver coffee and tea set
- 成本會計標準 C. A. S. cost accounting standards
- 我們正準備接受來自客戶自有商標和品牌商品的訂單 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names
- 我們正在為達到共同的目標而努力. We're working towards common objectives
- n. 我們的村子很小, 連路標都沒有. Our village is so small it's not even signposted
- adj. 我們的老師對標點符號非常重視. Our teacher is very fussy about punctuation
- n. 我們的表現需要一個檢驗的標. We need a yardstick to measure our performance by
- adj. 我們要奪取的軍事目標均已拿下. All our objectives were gained
- v. 我們長期以來一直支持緑黨保護生態環境的目標. We have long sympathized with the aims of the Green Party
- n. 我先看果醬標簽上的說明再决定買哪種. I read the information on the label before deciding which jam to buy
- n. 我的生活似乎已毫無目標. My life seems to have lost all meaning
- n. 我要是能贏得錦標賽, 我的夢想就實現了. If I win the tournament, it will be a dream come true, ie something I wanted very much, but did not expect to happen
- adj. 戰爭中要奪取的)軍事目標 position that soldiers are aiming to capture (
- n. 戴著市長的職務標志(官職鏈等). wearing the mayoral regalia, ie the mayor's chain of office, etc
|
|
|