Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  愚蠢错误, 大错, 剔骨头的人, 苦读的人, 愚蠢造成的大错   boner
  • vt.  懒散, 伸开, 使蔓生, 使散漫地伸开, 潦草地写   sprawl
  • v.  戏剧、 影片、 等的)删节, 删剪   act of removing part of a play, film, book, etc (
  • n.  成绩单, 誊本, 抄本, 副本, 记录, 正式文本, 肄业证, 转述, 改写本, 誊本费, 改编曲   transcript
  • v.  我一直为他把搬来搬去. Hump suggests that the load is heavy and difficult to move and is carried on one's back or shoulders *hump指以背或扛的方式移动笨重而难以移动之物   I've been carting these books around for him all over the place.
  • v.  我一页不漏地读完了全.   I read the whole book without skipping (a page).
  • adj.  我不喜欢这本.'`我也不喜欢.'   I hate this book.' `Same here.' `
  •   我不知道这是谁的().   this is
  • n.  我面考试已经及格了, 下一个难关是面试.   I've passed the written test; the interview is the next hurdle
  • n.  我们在图馆外边见面.   Let's meet outside the library
  • n.  我们奉送此聊表谢忱.   We'd like you to accept this book in payment for your kindness
  • adj.  我们得把申请仔细筛选一下以甄别优劣.   We have to sift through the application forms very carefully to separate the wheat from the chaff
  • n.  我们新来的秘十分能干.   Our new secretary is a perfect treasure
  • n.  我们最好著手物色一个新秘.   We'd better start scouting about for a new secretary
  • n.  我们有几本早期的对开本出售.   We have several early folios for sale
  • n.  我们正在搞推销平装的特别宣传活动.   We are doing a special promotion of our paperback list