中英惯用短语:
  • n.  别胡说八道!   Don't talk such tommy-rot
  • n.  别胡说八道!   Don't talk rubbish
  • n.  别胡说八道!   Don't talk drivel
  • v.  别误解我[我要的话].   what I'm trying to say
  • n.  别误解我的意思, 我的就是这个意思.   Don't mistake me, I mean what I say
  • adv.  别到那儿就不了. 後来你怎麽办了?   Don't stop there. What did you do then?
  • v.  别说死者的坏话.   Don't speak ill of the dead
  •   别笑话; 认真地; 正经的   joking apart
  •   别笑话; 认真地; 正经的   jesting apart
  • v.  别说这种荒唐话了!   Don't talk such utter rot
  • n.  别跟我说那些废话!   Don't give me that bilge!
  • adj.  别这麽绕弯子了, 有话直吧!   Don't be so mealy-mouthed, say what you mean
  • adj.  别那麽幼稚, 以为政客的一切都是可信的.   Don't be so innocent as to believe everything the politicians tell you
  • v.  别那麽缩手缩脚的, 你到底是什麽意思吧.   Stop pussyfooting around and say what you mean
  •   到目前为止; 就此范围(程度)来   so far
  •   到目前为止; 就此范围(程度)来   thus far