中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我实在弄不明她为什麽这样.   I've never really understood what makes her tick
  •   我对他的劝告都费了.   on him
  • n.  我并不完全明故事的所有情节.   I couldn't follow all the ramifications of the plot
  • n.  我很快就明了是谁告诉他们的.   I soon twigged who had told them
  • v.  我根本不明他的论点.   I couldn't follow his argument at all
  • n.  我爱上的总是深褐色头发、 浅黑色皮肤的种女子, 这是我的缘分.   It's my karma always to fall in love with brunettes
  • adj.  我的头发开始白了.   I'm going grey
  • n.  我的德语不太好, 但她说的话我大致是明的.   My German isn't very good, but I got the general drift of what she said
  • n.  我的要求算是够明的了--还要我再讲清楚吗?   My instructions seem simple enough do I have to spell them out again?
  • n.  我看了这份报告, 一点都不明.   I've read the report but I'm no whit the wiser, ie I don't understand it at all
  • v.  我看她没有明那故事的意思.   I don't think she saw the point of the story
  • adj.  我觉得你灰的头发使你看上去很有尊严.   I think grey hair makes you look rather distinguished
  • adj.  我觉得头部一阵剧痛, 等明过来才知道自己是在医院里.   I felt a sharp pain in my head and the next thing I knew was waking up in hospital
  • n.  我觉得情节太复杂--我看不明.   The plot was too complicated for me I couldn't follow it
  • n.  我醒来时已是白天.   When I woke up, it was already day
  •   扁豆白绢病   southern sclerotium rot of kidney bean