白中英慣用短語:
| - adj. 我一點都不明白你的意思. notion what you mean
- v. 我不明白. I don't follow
- v. 我不明白他為什麽來[這是什麽問題]. what the problem is
- v. 我不明白你的意思. your meaning
- n. 我不明白她為什麽對此事默不作聲. I can't understand her silence on this matter
- v. 我不明白她為什麽要做那種事. I don't get it; why would she do a thing like that?
- 我不明白她怎麽能容忍他[忍受他的虐待]. his cruelty to her
- 我不明白她想要什麽. I can't make out what she wants
- v. 我不諱言, 我說過他是白癡. I said he was an idiot
- n. 我以為他們是永遠也不會走的--有些人根本就不明白別人的暗示. I thought they'd never go some people just can't take a hint
- n. 我以前還沒有在白天看過你的花園呢. I haven't seen your garden in daylight before
- adj. 我們全部的努力都白費了. All our efforts were wasted
- adj. 我們的一切努力都白費了. All our efforts were useless
- v. 我們的白地毯不耐髒. Our white carpet stains easily
- n. 我們這頓飯最後喝的是咖啡和白蘭地. We ended off the meal with coffee and brandy
- v. 我大惑不解, 就是不明白他是怎麽做到的. I'm mystified; I just can't see how he did it
|
|
|