中英惯用短语:
  • n.  我们在图书馆外见面.   Let's meet outside the library
  • n.  我们坐在门有穿堂风经过的地方.   We were sitting in a draughty position near the door
  • n.  我们收起桨, 把船泊在岸.   oars and moored alongside the bank
  • n.  我们沿草坪的缘种上了郁金香.   We planted tulips along the side of the lawn
  • n.  我们沿著田走, 经过了那座桥.   the field and crossed the bridge
  • v.  我们的汽车在境处被勒令折返.   Our car was turned back at the frontier
  • v.  我们的花园一直延伸到河.   Our garden goes down as far as the river
  • n.  我们要到河玩耍并带著野餐.   We'll go to the river and take a picnic with us
  • n.  我们距离海边很远.   We are a long way from the coast
  • v.  我只差一点就能够著最上树枝上的苹果.   I can just about reach the apples on the top branch
  • n.  我在公共汽车上, 一一个胖子把我夹在中间不能动.   I sandwiched myself between two fat men on the bus
  • v.  我就站在她旁, 可是她连个招呼都不跟我打.   my presence
  • n.  我已经把树上的枯枝都剪掉了. Pare indicates removing the outer layer or edge of something *pare指除掉某物的外层或缘   I've pruned all the dead branches off the tree.
  • n.  我想把他拉到一(以便私下和他谈谈).   I tried to draw him aside, ie where I could talk to him privately
  •   我把书放在一, 关了灯睡觉.   I laid my book aside, turned off the light and went to sleep
  • n.  我沿长 一下子滑到她的旁.   I slipped along the bench next to her