中英惯用短语:
  • n.  你应该向警、 使馆等登记.   You must register with the police, the embassy, etc
  • adj.  你开局先让我一步, 真是够大的.   It's very sporting of you to give me an initial advantage
  • n.  你必须兼听双观点, 尽量做到不偏不倚.   You must listen to both points of view and try not to be partisan
  • v.  你怎麽住在这个破地?   How can you live in this dump?
  • n.  你把所有的旧衣服都处理掉, 衣柜里地就大了.   You'd have more room in your wardrobe if you turfed out all your old clothes
  •   你需在船期15-20日前付款至我司开户银行   The payment shall be made by telegraphic transfer to the bank of China , Head office ,Beijing, China, for our account, within five business days after the contract signature
  • n.  你是伦敦什麽地的人?   Which part of London do you come from?
  • v.  你来掌向盘, 我来推.   You steer and I'll push
  • n.  你现在得听听他这面的看法.   You must hear his side of things now
  • v.  你看用什麽法可除去墨迹?   What would you recommend for removing ink stains?
  • n.  你知道哪边是北吗? Cf 参看 east, south, west.   Do you know which way is north?
  • v.  你知道有什麽法可以制止打呼噜吗?   Do you know of any way to stop a person snoring?
  • adv.  你究竟在什麽时候[什麽地/怎麽]把它弄丢的?   How ever did you lose it?
  • n.  你能否以同样的式再编写一个程序?   Could you write another programme on the same lines?
  • n.  你能在那个架子上腾出些地再放些书吗?   Can you make room on that shelf for more books?
  • indef det  你能有时间参观计画行程之外的一些地.   You will have time to visit other places than those on the itinerary