中英惯用短语:
  •   我说你结婚了, 这是怎麽回事?   What's this I hear about your getting married?
  • v.  我听说她现在巴黎.   I understand she is in Paris
  • n.  我喜欢在床上他给我读点什麽.   I love him reading to me in bed
  • adj.  我喜欢现场演奏的音乐, 唱片可没那麽好.   for me, records are definitely second-best
  • n.  我在想像中彷佛到她在呼唤我.   In my imagination, I thought I heard her calling me
  • v.  我好像到了一声尖叫.   I thought I heard a scream
  • adj.  我对你的成功[到你成功的消息/对你已获成功]感到很高兴.   that you succeeded
  • n.  我尽力劝他, 他根本不.   I tried to persuade him, but with little or no effect
  •   我希望你能得进去我说的话.   I hope you're taking in what I'm saying
  • n.  我常到很多关於你做的事情.   I've been hearing a lot about your doings
  • v.  我并不认识他, 但我说过他.   I don't know him personally, though I know `of him
  • prep.  我很不同意他的意见, 了他的话我很吃惊.   Far from agreeing with him, I was shocked by his remarks
  • n.  我很想可能会发生什麽变动, 但是(关於这一点)不管怎麽打, 他们就是不说.   I wanted to hear about possible changes, but I couldn't draw them (on that).
  • n.  我得他那些没完没了的牢骚.   I had to listen to a long recital of all his complaints
  • v.  我得大嚷大叫别人才能见, 我为此十分不快.   It irritates me to have to shout to be heard
  • n.  我想听听你的新鲜事.   I want to hear all your news