Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我得到的信任, 感到十分荣幸.   I feel highly honoured by your trust
  • v.  我想我们未曾彼此介绍过(因此不知怎麽称呼).   I don't think we've been introduced, ie and therefore I do not know your name
  • v.  我愿秉承您的意旨.   I will be governed by you, ie will do as you suggest
  • v.  我无意打扰, 不过我可以跟谈一会儿吗?   I don't wish to intrude, but could I talk to you for a moment?
  • v.  我求求您, 请不要走.   Please don't go, I entreat you
  • n.  我现在好些了, 多谢关心.   I'm better now, thank you
  • v.  我用一下的电话行吗?   May I use your phone?
  •   我的父母, 一定还记得他们的, 已於一周内相继去世.   My parents, whom I'm sure you remember, passed away within a week of one another
  • n.  我给介绍一下我们最新的计算机好吗?   Can I interest you in our latest computer?
  • n.  我非常尊敬您.   hold you in the greatest respect
  • n.  敬请您出席股东会议.   Your presence is requested at the shareholders' meeting
  • n.  星期六我要参加慈善游泳--愿意出钱赞助吗?   I'm doing a sponsored swim on Saturday will you sponsor me?
  • adv.  是否可以请您....   Perhaps you would be kind enough to..., ie a polite way of saying `Would you...?'
  • v.  有售货员接待您吗?   Are you being served?
  • adj.  欢迎您来到英国!   Welcome to England
  • v.  残疾儿童需要的帮助--请慷慨解囊.   Handicapped children need your help please give generously