Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我得听他那没完没了的牢骚.   I had to listen to a long recital of all his complaints
  •   我得在天气转冷之前把这球茎秧种上.   I must get those bulbs planted before the cold weather sets in
  • n.  我得找个地方存放这罐头.   I must find a home for all these tins
  •   我得找零碎东西捐给教堂作义卖.   I must look out some bits and pieces for the church jumble sale
  • adj.  我想尽办法哄这孩子玩儿, 但是他们总是满脸不高兴.   All my attempts to amuse the children were met with sullen scowls
  •   我想等他好再把实情告诉他.   I think we ought to keep the truth from him until he's better
  •   我想表明我本人是不赞成那观点的.   I wish to dissociate myself from those views
  • adj.  我想要瘦一些.   I'm trying to get slim
  •   我想这就是你常说的那著名的牛津学院了.   , I suppose
  • adj.  我想这更动可以驳回吧?   I suppose these changes are deniable? ie We might convince others they are not true
  • n.  我愿在最後回答一问题.   I will be happy to answer questions at the end
  • n.  我手中还有些钱.   I still have somemoney in hand
  • n.  我才不跟那无耻之徒来往呢.   I wouldn't have anything to do with those scum
  • v.  我找不到那文件.'`那就继续找!'   I can't find the papers.' `Well, keep looking!' `
  •   我把一硬币投进募捐罐里了.   I dropped some small change into the collecting tin
  • adv.  我担任秘书工作, 说得准确是打字员.   I worked as a secretary, or rather, a typist