Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  你的与事实相去甚远, 或谓根本不符.   shows little or no resemblance to the facts
  •   你说的很可能是事实.   What you say may well be true
  • v.  你的很有意思, 多给我讲些吧.   What you say intrigues me; tell me more
  • v.  你说的我一句都不信.   I disbelieve every word you say
  •   你的是哪个史密司先生--是教历史的那个还是教音乐的?   Which Mr Smith do you mean the one who teaches history or the one who teaches music?
  •   你的每句话都可能记录下来用作指控你的证据.   Anythingyou say may be taken down and used as evidence against you
  • adj.  你说的话不切题.   What you say is irrelevant to the subject
  • n.  你说的话没有道理.   What you say makes no sense
  •   你说过你认识路的.   You said you knew the way
  • v.  你这些谎话就降低了身分.   You debase yourself by telling such lies
  •   你这话到底是什麽意思?   Where is all this leading? ie What is the conclusion of what you are saying?
  • n.  你`请'这个字了吗?   Did you say `Please'?
  • n.  你这样说就冤枉她了.   In saying this you do her an injustice
  • n.  你这种说法有根据吗?   Have you any evidence to support this statement?
  •   你那么嘛!(意即事实不一定如此)   So you say!
  • n.  你(对做的事或的话)应该感到羞耻   Your beautiful handwriting puts my untidy scrawl to shame. 你漂亮的字体把我的潦草字迹比得见不得人. `shame on you you should feel shame (about what you have done or said)