Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我手头没有现成的料.   I don't have the information to hand
  • n.  我把现有的家禽饲养方面的料全都读过了.   I've read all the available literature on poultry-farming
  • v.  我明年才具备资格.   I won't qualify until next year
  • adj.  我有最高当局的这一方面料.   I have this information on the highest authority
  •   我的助听器是国民保健署助的.   I got my hearing aid on the National Health (Service).
  • abbr.  我的助听器是国民保健署助的.   I got my hearing-aid on the NHS
  •   我的祖母是我们家史的料库.   My grandmother is a mine of information about our family's history
  • n.  我的证券经纪人替我管理投组合.   My stockbroker manages my portfolio for me
  • adj.  我自觉无格就此问题发言.   I feel unqualified to speak on the subject
  • adj.  我要是投, 肯定能获利吗?   Can I be sure of a profit if I invest?
  • v.  我队已有格进入半决赛.   Our team has qualified for the semi-final
  • v.  我靠我挣的工简直难以 口, 根本无钱享受.   I can hardly exist on the wage I'm getting; there is no money for luxuries
  • n.  战时英国物资之匮乏.   the shortages of wartime Britain
  •   截面资料存取系统   cross section information storage and retrieval system
  •   户外游息资源   outdoor recreational resources
  • v.  房屋建筑协会的投利润获得很高的利息.   Building societies' investment accountsyield high interest