Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  你胡说八道!   You're talking piffle
  • n.  你胡说八道!   You're talking nonsense
  • v.  你能把所的事再详尽地吗?   Can you enlarge on what has already been said?
  • n.  你能出这花园里所有植物的名字吗?   Can you name all the plants in this garden?
  • v.  你能你为什麽离开的吗?   Could you explain why you left?
  •   你若愿意这样说也行   if you prefer to express it in these terms
  • n.  你若有什麽不满就跟我.   If you've got any grouses, you`d better tell me about them
  •   你若有疑问, 可以问问医生. 他(们)会向你作进一步的明.   She can give you further information
  • v.  你要是奉承你母亲几句, 不定她会把我们全请去吃饭.   If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner
  • v.  你要是容我把话完, 我想我可以把此事给你解释清楚.   , I think I can explain the matter to you
  • n.  你要是把汽车弄坏了, 你父亲非你不可(他一定得生气).   If you damage the car, your father will have plenty to say about it, ie he will be angry
  • adj.  你要是看一下明书就知道你错在哪儿了.   If you read the instructions, you'll see where you went wrong
  • v.  你讲的道理服不了她, 她已下定决心离开.   she's determined to leave
  • adj.  你说什麽?   what did you say?
  • n.  你出大天来她有她一定之规.   She'll do it `her way whatever you suggest
  • v.  你说现在几点了?   What do you make the time?