Chinese English Phrase:
  • indef det  我们还需要一些.   We need a few more
  • adj.  我们这有视力的人不理解盲人的困难.   Those of us who are sighted don't understand the problems of the blind
  • n.  我们这训练有素的导游来带你们参观(博物馆).   Our trained guides will show you round (the museum).
  • adj.  我们那与世长辞的英雄(如阵亡的士兵)   our departed heroes, eg soldiers who died in battle
  • adj.  我们那些可恶的邻居   those accursed neighbours of ours
  • indef det  我们都吃了一蛋糕, 我可能吃得最多.   most, ie more than the others ate
  • n.  我们险出了严重事故.   We only just missed having a nasty accident
  • n.  我们需要从消费者那里多得到反馈信息以提高产品质量.   We need more feedback from the consumer in order to improve our goods
  • n.  我们需要的是实干的人多, 组织的人少.   We need more doers and fewer organizers
  • n.  我们须在我们日常公务中建立一制度.   We must introduce some system into our office routine
  • n.  我们首先要把这旧家具搬走.   For openers we'll get rid of this old furniture
  • adj.  我们(在财务上)受到一严重挫折.   reverses
  • v.  我作了日光浴後, 皮肤有脱落了.   After sunbathing, my skin began to peel
  • prep.  我倒不是不喜欢运动本身--而是觉得有浪费时间.   I don't dislike sport qua sport I just think it's rather a waste of time
  •   我做我原先的那份工作要带劲得多. Aged is more formal than old and is used of very old people who have possibly become physically weak.*aged比old文, 用以指年老的人, 可能身体亦衰弱. If one wishes to be polite and respectful, one can describe old people as elderly. 若想客气、 尊敬, 可用elderly来形容老人. Ancient and antique are usually only applied to things. *ancient和antique通常仅用於事物. We call ancient something that existed a long time ago *ancient用以形容经历了久远年代的事物   I was much happier in my old job.
  •   我全家在此逗留要打搅您, 未免有过分了.   It's asking rather a lot of you to have my whole family to stay