中英惯用短语:
  • n.  你听说了吗? !   Have you heard the news? Mary has got a job
  •   你对待生活要严肃一些. Ought to and should suggest that the speaker is less confident the advice will be taken *ought to和should含有话者对劝告之是否接受更无把握之意   You've got to take life more seriously.
  • adj.  你并不算苗条, 对吧?'她对她那胖胖的朋友.   You're not exactly sylphlike, are you?' she said to her fat friend. `
  • adj.  你应该减少活动, 要到真正康复以後再.   You ought to go slow until you feel really well again
  • adj.  你应该在场, 这对我来很重要.   It's important to me that you should be there
  •   你应该说声对不起.   You ought to say you're sorry
  • v.  你度假时天气怎麽样?'` , 没的(要多好有多好).   What was the weather like on your holiday?' `Oh, I can't complain', ie It was as good as could be expected.`
  • n.  你开价吧(出你想要的价钱).   Name your price, ie Say what price you want to charge
  • n.  你必须用行动支持, 不能空口白话.   You must show your support by deeds, not words
  • pron.  你愿意告诉谁就告诉谁--对我来都无所谓.   Tell whoever you like it makes no difference to me
  • indef det  你我都不会说汉语.   You're no more capable of speaking Chinese than I am
  • v.  你按不应该听那些话.   to hear that remark
  • n.  你撒谎!'他道, 声音中含著怨恨.   You liar!' he said, with venom in his voice. `
  • adj.  你是完全听著我话呢吗?   Do I have your unreserved attention?
  •   你是这都是你独自一人做的?   You mean you did it all on your tod (ie without help)?
  • n.  你是这麽的(我认为你可能错了).   So you say, ie I think you may be wrong