Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  作(实况报道的)解员.   do this regularly, as a job
  • v.  你不关心妻子儿女是不过去的.   You can't justify neglecting your wife and children
  •   你不应该把报上的话奉若神明.   You shouldn't treat the newspapers as if they were Holy Writ
  • n.  你不该相信那话--那 不过是道听途罢了.   You shouldn't believe that it's just hearsay
  • v.  你为什麽把这事成这样?   Why do you represent the matter in this way?
  • n.  你乱动一下, 就要你的命!'他用枪对准我.   One false move and you're dead!' he said, pointing a gun at me.`
  • adj.  你们听他们离婚的事了吗?'`可别跟我们提那些骨肉相残的细节.'   details.' `
  •   你们这些女孩子, 别话了!   You girls, stop talking
  • adj.  你会蠢到相信那骗子的话吗?   Are you simple enough to believe what that liar tells you?
  •   你会英语吗? 是, 我会。(不, 我不会。)   Yes, I do. (No, I don't.)
  • adj.  你会说西班牙语吗?   Do you speak Spanish?
  • v.  你使用这样无礼的语言是很难得过去的.   You will find it difficult to explain away your use of such offensive language
  • v.  你到底想跟我什麽? 你就爽快点出来吧!'   What exactly are you trying to tell me? Come on, spit it out!' `
  • n.  你只管相信我的话就是了.   You'll just have to take what I say on trust
  • v.  你只要协助我们, 就放你走,'警察道.   If you co-operate we'll let you go,' said the policeman. `
  • v.  你叽里咕噜什麽呀? 我一句也听不懂!   What are you mumbling about? I can't understand a word