Chinese English Phrase:
  • adj.  我很恶心--大概是那鱼的缘故. Sick in British English is used only before a noun when it means `ill' 在英式英语中, sick只有用在名词前时才作ill解   I feel sick I think it was that fish I ate.
  • adv.  我想先喝汤再吃鸡.   I'll have soup first and then the chicken
  •   我想再要一份吃的.   I'm going to ask for seconds
  • adj.  我想外卖的印度饭菜.   I fancy an Indian take-away
  • pron.  我想要点儿吃的.   I want something to eat
  • v.  我感到恶心, 那条鱼得我不舒服.   that fish disagreed with me
  • n.  我旅行时喜欢而不正餐.   I prefer to snack when I'm travelling rather than have a full meal
  • n.  我极想吃点东西.   I'm dying for something to eat
  • n.  我正在做的, 没太留心听收音机.   I was only listening to the radio with half an ear, while preparing some food
  • adj.  我生病时什麽都恶心.   All food was repugnant to me during my illness
  • n.  我病後不想东西, 不过还是勉强咽了一点.   After being ill I didn't feel like eating but I managed to force something down
  • n.  我看到那顿饭要花这麽多钱真大一惊.   My jaw dropped when I saw how much the meal had cost
  • v.  我看我再也吃不下了.   another thing, I'm afraid
  •   我真不知道他怎麽得这样多!   I don't know how he manages to put it all away
  • adj.  我累得做不了饭了--咱们从中国外卖餐馆买些东西来吧.   I'm too tired to cook let's get something from the Chinese take-away
  •   我要吃点东西。   I want sth. to eat.