中英慣用短語:
  • n.  我們衹能做較小的讓步, 但這就可能打破僵局.   We can only make minor concessions, but it might break the deadlock, ie allow a compromise
  • v.  我們可以根據你的情況通融一.   We could relax the procedure slightly in your case
  •   我們在達成協議方面已取得進展.   We have made some progress towards reaching an agreement
  • n.  我們在采用這新建議之前應進行可行性研究.   We should do a feasibility study before adopting the new proposals
  • n.  我們將給這東西編為一至十號.   We'll number them from one to ten
  • adj.  我們就剩下這蘋果了.   These are the last of our apples
  •   我們就是 這樣, 請你將就吧   take us as you find us
  • n.  我們盡量給這申請者找到合適的空缺.   We try to match the applicants with appropriate vacancies
  • n.  我們已付了旅費與食宿費, 所以衹需帶零用錢.   We've paid for our travel and accommodation, so we only need to take some pocket-money with us
  • v.  我們彼此非常瞭解, 雖然有時候也有一分歧.   one another, even if we don't always agree
  • v.  我們很快就超過那跑得慢的人.   We soon outstripped the slower runners
  • n.  我們得到一令人不快的意外消息.   We've had some unpleasant surprises
  • adv.  我們得快些離開.   We must leave fairly soon, ie before very long
  •   我們得把這可惡的蒼蠅消滅掉.   We must get rid of these pestilential flies
  •   我們得讓這老腦筋的人清醒清醒了.   We've got to shake up all these people with old-fashioned ideas
  • adj.  我們必須再挖深才能找到水.   We had to dig deeper to find water