Chinese English Phrase:
  • n.  我吃饱了!   I'm stuffed (ie full of food)!
  • v.  我了一个星期之後就腻了.   After a week I tired of eating fish
  • v.  我听到他死的消息大一惊.   when I heard of his death
  • v.  我听到他的消息大一惊.   by his news
  • n.  我喜欢富於营养的饭菜.   I like a meal that has some substance to it, ie has nourishing food in it
  • v.  我喜欢龙虾, 但了身体不适.   I like lobster but it doesn't like me
  • v.  我嗓子疼,'他力地说.   I've got a sore throat,' he wheezed. `
  • n.  我在附近什麽地方能弄到点的? 8 (idm 习语) be hail-fellow-well-met (with sb) => hail.   get a bite to eat round here?
  • adj.  我宁可挨饿也不那种东西!   I'd rather go hungry than eat that
  • v.  我就是喜欢涂黄油的热司康饼!   I just dote on hot buttered scones
  •   我已经有一个星期不想东西了.   my food for a week
  • n.  我常虾、 蟹及贝类食物.   I eat lots of shellfish
  • v.  我干吗要帮她--她自作自受得点苦头才好呢.   I don't see why I should help her -- she can stew in her own juice for a bit
  • n.  我并不是大惊小怪的人, 但那本书淫秽之甚确实让我大一惊.   I'm not easily shocked, but that book really is obscene
  • prep.  我很不同意他的意见, 听了他的话我很惊.   Far from agreeing with him, I was shocked by his remarks
  • adv.  我很少在饭馆吃饭.   I rarely eat in restaurants