Chinese English Phrase:
  •   我们请朋友们来吃饭.   for dinner
  • adj.  我们这里的食物差不多总是老一套.   The food we get here is terribly samey
  • indef det  我们都了一些蛋糕, 我可能得最多.   most, ie more than the others ate
  • adj.  我们队昨天了个大败仗.   Our team got a terrible walloping yesterday
  • n.  我到时候才知道我得多招待三个客人饭.   I found myself landed with three extra guests for dinner
  •   我午餐的是面包和奶酪, 喝的是啤酒.   I had bread and cheese for lunch, washed down with beer
  •   我午饭时通常块三明治.   I usually have a sandwich for lunch
  • n.  我叫喊时, 她惊地抬起头来看.   She looked up in surprise when I shouted
  • adj.  我可不这种恶心东西.   I'm not going to eat this shitty food
  • n.  我可不吃那种猪食!   I'm not eating that poison
  • v.  我可以在您这儿顿饭吗? 不过希望不要使您为难[觉得我不知趣].   your hospitality, but could I stay to dinner?
  • n.  我吃不惯海味.   I can't stomach seafood
  • n.  我了咖喱食物, 肚子真不舒服! raise Cain/hell/the roof => raise. the road to hell is paved with good intentions => road. see sb (damned) in `hell first(infml 口) (used when emphatically rejecting a suggestion用於断然拒绝某项提议时)   That curry is playing hell with my insides!
  • prep.  我了早饭後到现在还什麽都没呢.   I haven't eaten since breakfast
  • adj.  我了这些药片感到困倦无力.   These tablets make me feel rathersluggish
  • n.  我吃得比从前少得多.   I eat lots less than I used to