家中英惯用短语:
| - n. 你看见那个讨厌的家伙了吗? 他对聚会上的每个女人都垂涎欲滴地打量不停. Did you see that creep eyeing up every woman at the party?
- n. 你瞧那戴怪帽子的家伙! Get a load of that old bloke with the funny hat
- v. 你离家不归, 你母亲极为伤心. Your mother is very grieved by your refusal to return home
- n. 你给你们家丢脸了. You've shamed your family
- n. 你要改变计画必须事先通知大家. of changes in the arrangements
- 你让你全家受了不少苦. You have put your family through much suffering
- n. 你这个专门搬弄是非的老家伙! You're nothing but an old gossip
- 你这个卑鄙的家伙! You wretch!
- adj. 你这个老奸巨猾的家伙! You sly old devil
- n. 你这个背信弃义的家伙! You treacherous cur!
- adj. 你这个阴险的家伙! You conniving bastard!
- adj. 你这忘恩负义的家伙! You ungrateful wretch
- n. 使专家们大伤脑筋的问题. an issue that is a real conundrum for the experts
- v. 使人感兴趣的书、 某作家的著作等 writer, book, etc that is interestingto read
- vt. 使人重新住入, 使人重新居住, 使新居民住于, 给...重新提供家畜 repeople
- vt. 使人重新住入, 使人重新居住, 使新居民住于, 给...重新提供家畜 repeople
|
|
|