中英慣用短語:
  • n.  你看見那個討厭的夥了嗎? 他對聚會上的每個女人都垂涎欲滴地打量不停.   Did you see that creep eyeing up every woman at the party?
  • n.  你瞧那戴怪帽子的!   Get a load of that old bloke with the funny hat
  • v.  你離不歸, 你母親極為傷心.   Your mother is very grieved by your refusal to return home
  • n.  你給你們傢丟臉了.   You've shamed your family
  • n.  你要改變計畫必須事先通知大.   of changes in the arrangements
  •   你讓你全受了不少苦.   You have put your family through much suffering
  • n.  你這個專門搬弄是非的老!   You're nothing but an old gossip
  •   你這個卑鄙的傢夥!   You wretch!
  • adj.  你這個老姦巨猾的!   You sly old devil
  • n.  你這個背信棄義的!   You treacherous cur!
  • adj.  你這個陰險的傢夥!   You conniving bastard!
  • adj.  你這忘恩負義的傢夥!   You ungrateful wretch
  • n.  使專們大傷腦筋的問題.   an issue that is a real conundrum for the experts
  • v.  使人感興趣的書、 某作的著作等   writer, book, etc that is interestingto read
  • vt.  使人重新住入, 使人重新居住, 使新居民住於, 給...重新提供畜   repeople
  • vt.  使人重新住入, 使人重新居住, 使新居民住於, 給...重新提供畜   repeople