中英惯用短语:
  •   慢性非化浓性破性胆管炎   chronic nonsuppurative destructive cholangitis
  • n.  慢慢进入(某状态, 通常指的)   gradually pass into (a certain, usu bad, condition)
  • n.  成分, 要素, 元素, 因素, 组成部分, 分子, 基本单位, 元, 素, 单元, 单体, 元件, 原种, 电池, 电极, 电阻丝, 生存环境, 适应的环境, 本行, 本领, 自然力, 暴风雨, 基础, 原理, 初步, 大纲, 分队, 小队, 小单位, 面包与葡萄酒, 少量, 微量, 电器的发热元件, 组成物质的四种元素(土、空气、火、水), 化学元素, 基础, 基本原理, 天气, 天气, 自然环境   element
  •   成立废墟,遭到严重破   in ruins
  • v.  我上当了! 这些番茄一半是的!   I've been diddled! Half of these tomatoes are bad
  • indef det  我买了一打鸡蛋, 每个都是的.   I bought a dozen eggs and every one of them was bad
  • n.  我们大多愿意知道一点别人的事.   Most of us enjoy a bit of scandal
  • v.  我们得知这个消息後非常伤心.   Thebad news saddened us
  • n.  我们的洗衣机了, 我得给电工打电话.   Our washing machine has broken; I'll ring the electrician
  • n.  我们的邻居是个脾气很的家伙.   Our neighbour's a bad-tempered old so-and-so
  • adj.  我们若继续破自然环境, 将会有更多的动物绝种.   If we continue to destroy the countryside many more animals will become extinct
  • v.  我们要支持这个新工程, 不要破它.   We want to nurture the new project, not destroy it
  • n.  我刚才产生了一种很的想法.   An awful thought has just struck me
  • adj.  我可真累坏了!   I'm absolutely whacked
  • v.  我听到那消息, 一直全然不知所措.   I've been in a complete daze since hearing the sad news
  • v.  我後悔不该对那家伙如此宽宏大量.   I repent having been so generous to that scoundrel