Chinese English Phrase:
  • v.  我对我前说的话, 没有什么补充的.   I have nothing to add to my earlier statement
  • v.  我已做好准备要提出反对意见, 不料斯蒂芬斯却抢了一步.   I had my objection all prepared, but Stephens forestalled me
  • adj.  我应该审慎打探一下这家公司的底细, 然後您再签字.   I should make a few discreet enquires about the firm before you sign anything
  • v.  我建议(你)见见他.   meeting him first
  • v.  我得斟酌一下, 才能决定是否接受这样的提议.   I'd hesitate before accepting such an offer
  •   我得看看房子, 然後才能给你出个价钱.   I shall need to see over the house before I can make you an offer
  • v.  我必须付房价的10%作定钱.   I had to deposit 10% of the price of the house
  • v.  我总是把衬衫弄潮湿再熨.   I always dampen shirts before ironing them
  • adv.  我想先喝汤再吃鸡.   I'll have soup first and then the chicken
  •   我想更正我前的不实之词.   I wish to correct my earlier misstatement
  • v.  我把箱子放在哪里?'`放在汽车顶上吧.' 3 (idm 习语) put/shove/stick one's oar in =>oar.   Where shall I put the case?' `Shove it on top of the car.' `
  • v.  我最好还是想想再做决定.   I'd better have a think before I decide
  •   我有优通行权, 你本应当停车让我过.   It's my right of way, so you should have stopped and let me go
  •   我的好生[人, 朋友](客气称呼, 但含讽刺、傲慢或愤慨之意)   my good sir [man, friend]
  • adj.  我的好生、 好人、 好朋友等   my good sir, man, friend, etc
  • n.  我的收入已行扣除了所得税.   My income is taxed at source, ie Tax is deducted from it before it is paid to me